Treatment of HIV in Gujarat

Natural Treatment for Genital Herpes

 



Genital herpes is a serious health problem that needs attention!!

Genital herpes is a type of sexually transmitted disease that identifies sores and genital pains. The treatment is beneficial hence you will feel the pain. The long-lasting disease will never freeze if proper treatment is not made. It gets spread due to unprotected sex. The outbreak will not give any serious issue, but the pain will annoy you the most. This time condition becomes worst and frustrated. So curing disease is the best step in life. The Natural Treatment for Genital Herpes is mentioned here.

The natural treatment

Herpes is a type of virus that needs proper attention at home. To reduce irritation, inflammation and pain consume natural treatment at home. The best treatment at home which you need to do are.

Warm compress

According to studies, the rate of sore forming requires heat. Heat will drastically reduce the pain. A warm compress bag will make your work easy. You can use a hot bag filled with rice and provide heat within a minute.

Cool compress

Cool compress reduces the process of swelling. An ice pack will make your work easy and comfortable. Apply ice using a soft cloth. Repeat this process at least three times. A cautionary note avoids using ice directly on your skin.

Baking soda

You might be wondering how baking soda keeps you away from the herpes problem? Apply baking soda paste with wet cotton. Apply this paste where itching is high. Doing this will provide relief from itching and pain.

Cornstarch paste

The paste will give you relief from itching. Similarly, apply the paste as done for baking soda paste. You will get relief from it in every single way.

Garlic

The strain of herpes will remove all the antiviral properties. A fresh clove of garlic will give you relief in every single way. The use of topical garlic is best suited for cleaning herpes problems.

Ayurvedic treatment of herpes

The Genital Warts Ayurvedic Treatment Provide you with various products. The names of medicines which are plant-based and no chemical used. Manjishtha, Pitt papda, chiretta, Ghrit Kumari, etc.

Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is an anti-inflammatory product. It has antiviral properties. You can mix this with warm water and apply the affected area.

Changes in diet

Along with homemade remedies you need changes in your diet plan. Try to eat a balanced diet that can eliminate this virus from your life. Now the question arises what is the diet which you need to have.

Omega-three fatty acids

Food like flaxseed, chia seed, salmon will make your work easy. Consume them as much as you can and boost up your immune system.

Protein

A healthy protein diet will cure the herpes virus. Excess use of almonds, oats, eggs will provide a better immune system.

Vitamin C

To break this chain a virus consumes veggies and fruits as much as you can. The seasonal food contains vitamin C which will help you to cure the disease.

Bottom line

Now it’s your call how you maintain your health and cure the virus with proper treatment at home. Attention will give you relief for a lifetime.

Login to their official website by clicking on https://www.bhagwatiayurved.com/natural-treatment-for-genital-herpes.php

Comments

  1. My family doctors said Herpes virus does not have a medical cure, because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells and it remains protected from your immune system but your immune system has the tools to fight back. But because it can lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body. strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus without any side effects. Natural herbal Medication helps kill the virus totally, Not just reducing the outbreak. Dr. Aloha cures all types of diseases, Infection and viruses with the help of his herbal medicine. He prepared the Natural Herbal Medication that cured the Herpes virus of my body permanently. You can reach Dr. Aloha via his email: Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com & or Call +1(202)871-3222
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC_YFEEZEr1BxGkNg1d4vqww
    🧫💚🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from Herpes with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr. Steven and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that the herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr. Steven and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: orderherbs.steven@gmail.com  or  +2349153279879 Whats app. THESE HERBS ARE GREAT AND RECOMMENDED 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I will ever be cure from my Herpes again, I was diagnosed with Genital Herpes since last year July, Until one day I go on a research on the Internet where I saw someone given testimony on how Dr Ogala help him cure his herpes with his natural herbal medicine, i was so surprised when i saw the testimony, and I have to also contact the herbal doctor (Ogala) for help, He sent me his remedy and i was cured completely within 2 weeks of taking the remedy. I am so grateful to this man as he has restored my health and made me a happy person again. Anyone out there who might be facing the same problem or any sexual transmitted disease should kindly contact Dr Ogala on Email: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasnít proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Aza. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Aza natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Aza or you can also contact Dr Aza through his email :drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via: +1(315)7951518 , you can also visit his website on:www.drazaherbalcenter.com        

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then I came across a review of people testifying how they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by DR SEKPE.,So I contacted him through his email and explained my problem to him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body vanished. So if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES, HIV, LOW SPERM, or any other disease or ailment I recommend you contact this great man. Be rest assured you will surely testify just the way I am doing right now. You can contact him via his  email ; Drsekpeherbalhome@gmail.com or through his Watsapp Number; +2349056827567

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys, so in July 2019 I had my first outbreak & it was literal the biggest nightmare, I had lesions inside my urethra so peeing was the worst. I had went to the doctors and I was misdiagnosed! They told me it was a yeast infection and gave me medicine for that. Fast forward to October 2020, I had my second outbreak, not as intense as the first but still bad, went to my regular doctor this time and boom, tested positive for type 1 herpes. I had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I automatically knew I'd gotten the virus from him. I was broken, depressed and thought my life was over. But natural herbs and root cause is really a life saver, after a week of using dr Oshuku herbal remedies my symptoms started to disappear. Now Am totally cure from Herpes contact details droshuku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M MARY JOHNSON, from the USA, I contracted HIV in 2011, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr.OSO, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me herbal medicine and I took it for 21 days. After that I went for a check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES and lots more. You can reach him on

    drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    call/Whatsapp +2348162084839..

    Here is the DR OSO website.

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    facebook page https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome

    you can also email me for more info about DR oso via maryjohnson9700@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and has ít proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Iyoha. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Iyoha natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Iyoha or you can also contact Dr Iyoha through his email :driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or you can contact him on whatsapp (+1 (337) 378-6170) .
    He also cure the below listed sickness;

    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Iyoha who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Ariana, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Iyoha cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks(14 days) and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him Email: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on (+1 (337) 378-6170) . and get cure from Dr Iyoha healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like :

    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOD DID AGAIN. Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection (STI). The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes genital herpes. Dr. Aboda treatments are the best treatments ever. For any kind of health challenges I advise you contact drabodasolution@gmail.com Dr. Aboda WEBSITE VIA DR ABODA SOLUTION HOME

    THANK YOU DOC ABODA GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment